Syma X5UW-D Position Hold FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This Syma camera drone has been upgraded with optical flow position hold allowing motionless hover without pilot input. Find it here and save $5 with coupon HY5YD https://goo.gl/Uqa2JQ
– Position and altitude hold systems allows this to hover without any pilot input.
– 720p HD video is recorded to onboard microSD card to eliminate WiFi interference with the video.
– Camera lens can be remotely pointed up or down.
– Reasonably good flier. Also has headless mode and one key return.
– FPV video is viewed via the Syma Fly app available on Syma website here
– Position hold only works when the drone is 6 feet or closer to the ground.
– Usual WiFi lag and frame freezing on viewed FPV video.
– Doesn’t do flips very well. Recommend avoiding doing such.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.