Syma X8 Pro Large GPS Drone Flight Test Review
This large GPS camera drone includes a 720HD camera with remote control of lens angle. Find it here https://goo.gl/Z6c8xW and spare motors here https://goo.gl/rn52Lw
– GPS positioning, altitude hold, headless mode, and one key takeoff and landing.
– Automatic return to home on lost signal, manual selection, or low battery status.
– 720p HD camera with WiFi FPV
– Camera can record video and images to camera’s microSD card to minimize WiFi lag.
– Drone’s in flight FPV video can also be recorded or viewed on your phone via the Syma FPV app available on Play here https://goo.gl/ZArZM9 or iTunes here https://goo.gl/w8ENtx
– GPS stability is an issue. If the drone is left to hover, it may start to wobble in an ever increasing toilet bowl circling. Applying pitch or yaw control can temporarily stop but not eliminate the wobbling.
– When activated, return to home did not return to takeoff point. Return to home had to be turned off to prevent flyaway.
– As this is a brushed motor drone, motor replacement will eventually be required. Redesigned X8 Pro makes such motor changes very difficult as compared to the original Syma X8C.
– Syma FPV app is very basic and does not include any telemetry.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.