Syma X9 Flycar Long Range Flying with X8C Controller
Here’s a quick and easy way to greatly increase the range of your Flycar. It’s an RC car, and it’s a drone. It’s both! It’s a flying car! Find the Flycar here with FREE shipping for $33.99 with coupon code JRSM9 http://shrsl.com/?~ap3l Find the X8C controller here for $9 with free shipping http://shrsl.com/?~aqmo. When on the ground, it’s a car, and includes powered two wheel drive and proportional steering. But give its propellers some throttle, and it takes to the air as a six axis stabilized drone. It can even flip. Includes cool lighting, making it a great night flier also.
– Well designed and well built. This is no contraption like previous car/drone attempts. This one actually works, and works well.
– Very stable flier. Should be easily flown by beginners.
– Transition between car and drone is smooth. Can easily and repeatedly swap back and forth from ground to air.
– Battery is unusual, but can also use generic 350 to 380 mah batteries from micros.
– Flips can lead to the car settling to the ground.
Item name: Syma X9 RC flying car
Speed switch: Fast/slow speed lever for your choice.
LED light: Suitable for flying in the dark at night.
Color: Red, black, or white
Gyro: 6 axis gyro: Strong stability, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
Charging time: About 100mins
Flying time: About 6mins
Control distance: About 50m
Flight battery: 3.7V 600mAh li-po battery
Transmitter battery: 4 x 1.5V AA battery ( not included )
Function: Sideward flight, Forward/backward, With light, Up/down, 360 degrees spin, Turn left/right, 3D rollover, Speed up
Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Blade, 1 x 3.7V 600mAh Li-Po Battery, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x English User Manual
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.