Syma Z1 Optical Flow Folding FPV Selfie Drone Flight Test Review
The optical flow system of this selfie drone maintains hover at higher altitudes than most. Find it here https://goo.gl/3V21eU
– Optical flow holds the drone in steady hover without need of pilot input.
– 720p HD camera with up/down swivel lens.
– Real time FPV video can be viewed and recorded to your smartphone via the Syma Fly app available here https://goo.gl/wq2iZ8
– Uses 2.4Ghz WiFi which is available on most phones and tablets.
– 3.7V 500mah battery provides over 8 minutes flight time
– Proprietary battery and charger.
– WiFi lag and video jello.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.