T12 Jumper Open Source Multi Protocol RC Transmitter
This transmitter https://goo.gl/ngH2oR may be used with most RC aircraft and is perfect for those preferring OpenTX over Deviation transmitter firmware. There is no longer a need to own multiple transmitters for multiple drones/planes as this new transmitter works with most receivers.
– My transmitter came with OpenTX “open source” firmware already installed (OpenTX-X7 Version 2.2.2). But newer versions will be using fork “JumperTX” firmware. Both are highly configurable allowing the user to customize transmitter settings to exactly how they like it.
– Includes many configurable switches and dials, including four 3-position switches, two 2-position switches, and two analog scroll wheels.
– Backlit LCD screen. I think that this is an improvement over the T8SG V2 Plus’ OLED screen which was very difficult (if almost impossible) to read in sunlight.
– Does not have internal RF module. Instead it comes with Jumper JP4IN1 plug-in JR module already installed which includes CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105, and CYRF6936 multiprotocol modules.
– Works with most JR modules, including TBS Crossfire with CRSF.
– Includes micro SD card slot, and voice capability.
– Can be powered by AA, or 2S LiPo batteries.
– It’s relatively inexpensive for what it is and can do.
– Does not have Hall effect gimbals like the T8SG V2 Plus. But that keeps the cost of the transmitter reasonable.
– Use of the navigation buttons and firmware are confusing at first, but becomes easier to use with practice.
– Not all features shown in the firmware can actually be used.
Protocols (and sub protocols) available under MultiProtocol mode include:
Flysky (Standard, WLToys V9X9, V6X6, V912, Cheerson CX-20)
Frsky (D16, D8, D16 (8 Channel), V8, LBT (EU), LBT (8Ch))
Hisky (Hisky, HK310)
WLToys V2X2 (V2X2, JXD 506)
Spektrum DSM (DSM2 22ms, DSM2 11ms, DSMX 22ms, DSMX 11ms)
YD717 (YD717, Skywalker, Syma X2, Xinxun, Nihui)
KN (WLToys, Feilun)
SymaX (Standard, X5C)
SLT (SLT, Vista)
CX10 (Green, Blue, DM007, -, JC3015a, JC3015b, MK33041, Q242)
CG023 (CG023, YD829)
Bayang (Bayang, H8S3D, X16AH, irdron)
MT99X (MT99X, H7, YZ, LS, FY805)
MJXQ (WLH08, X600, X800, H26D, E010, H26WH)
FY326 (FY326, FY319)
Hontai (Standard, JJRC X1, X5C1c1n)
Flysky 2A (PWM/IBUS, PPM/IBUS, PWM/SBUS, PPM/SBUS)
Q2X2 (Q222, Q242, Q282)
Walkera (WK2801, WK2401, W6_5_1, W6_6_1, W6_Hel)
Q303 (Q303, CX35, CX10D, CX10WD)
Cabell (CAB_V3, C_TELM)
H8 3D (H8_3D, H20H, H20Min, iH30Mi)
Corona (V1, V2)
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.