T8SG Jumper the Universal All In One RC Transmitter Review
Finally an RC transmitter that works with most popular RC aircraft! No firmware install, module purchase, installation, or soldering needed. Find it here and use coupon NPQTYDZZ for Mode 2 https://goo.gl/q1SvYK
– Designed specifically for multi-protocol capability. Uses Deviation sofware along with installed 4in1 multi protocol chip JP-4MP (includes CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105, and CYRF6936 modules). No installation is needed for the Deviation software or the already installed modules.
– Available protocols include most popular hobby and even toy grade aircraft. List of available Deviation protocols available in this transmitter’s menu include: None, DEVO, WK2801, WK2601, WK2401, DSM2, DSMX, J6Pro, Flysky, AFHDS-2A, Hubsan4, Joysway, Frsky, Frsky-V8, FrskyX, Skyartec, S-FHSS, V202, SLT, Hisky, YD717, SymaX, CFlie, H377, HM830, KN, ESky150, ESky, BlueFly, CX10, CG023, HonTai, FY326, Bayang, H8-3D, MJXq, MT99XX, ASSAN, FQ777, iNAV, Q303, GW008, DM002, PPM, USBHID
– Available in Modes 1 and 2.
– Power output adjustable up to 150mw.
– Includes four switches (all three position!) and two rotating aux knobs.
– Buzzers and vibration for timer
– I’m wrong when I say no telemetry in the video, . It has telemetry selections available when I select Frsky protocol, but not for DSM2/X.
– Requires some knowledge in using Deviation software to setup the preferences for your various aircraft. You can save these individual protocol setups for easy loading when switching between aircraft and protocols. If this is new to you, there are many YouTube tutorials to bring you up to speed on Deviation.
– USB port is inside the transmitter. You will need to open the back of the case to access it if you desire to update the Deviation firmware sometime in the future. But right now I see no need to do such as the current 5.0 version is installed (devo7e-256-v5.0.0-0ac6094). However, the port’s location is just above the lower left screw on the back of the case. It should be easy to mod access by simply drilling or melting a hole in the case at that location.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.