T8SG Jumper V2 Plus Universal RC Transmitter Comparison Review
This upgrade to the popular T8SG includes hall gimbals, two added channels, 2.4″ OLED screen, and a JR/Frsky compatible multi protocol module box. Find it here https://goo.gl/dDerbc
– Retains all 4in1 modules and protocol capabilities of the original T8SG (CC2500, CYRF6936, A7105, NRF2401)
– PPM port is included on top to enable use of controller with simulator programs.
– micro USB port has been moved to the top face of the controller for easy access for updating the Deviation software.
– V2 Plus model includes hall effect gimbals for improved durability and control sensitivity.
– Front face aux channel dials have been moved to the side as scroll wheels for easier access and use.
– Two 2-position switches/channels have been added to the top of the transmitter.
– Large 2.4″ OLED screen included on Plus model.
– JR/FrSKY compatible module bay included to enable easy installation of additional multi-protocol modules if desired.
– OLED screen is very difficult to see in daylight.
– Quite a bit more costly than original T8SG due to added cost of hall effect gimbals.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.