TARANIS PLUS Alternative – Radiolink AT9S Overview & Review
The RadioLink AT9S is an economical alternative to the popular Taranis, Spektrum, and Futuba Radios. At $140 you get a radio with PPM, PWM, ad SBUS capabilities for flying multirotors, planes, gliders, rc cars, and helicopters. The receivers are affordable between $12 and $29. The nicest thing about the AT9S is the ease of use. It has a push-button bind feature on the receiver. Simply turn on the radio, power up the aircraft and push the button and the radio automatically binds. Very easy to use.
Get an Radiolink AT9S Transmitter from Gearbest here:
Check out my full reviews here on RC Groups:
Manufacturer’s Website: http://www.radiolink.com.cn/doce/
Drone Camps – Review, PROS and CONS:
– 3ms Response time. Fastest on the market.
– 90ma current draw. 12 hr battery life on a charge.
– Less expensive than a Spectrum or Taranis Plus.
– Variety of size receivers.
– Trainer port for flying with a friend. Or using with an RC Simulator.
– Receiver compatible with SBUS, PWM, and PPM.
– Works with most racer quads on the market.
– Full color display
– Brightness adjustment
– Use AA batteries or 3S lip with a JST connector.
– Includes mini DVD with detailed PDF manual.
– Transmitter strap incuded.
– Updatable firmware online via usb
– extra gimbal spring included
– Receiver included with purchase.
– None I can think of. This radio is full of features.
Good price and full color screen. This is a hit in my opinion.
Drone Camps Community :
Subscribe for weekly new
drones, honest reviews, prototypes,
tutorials, and tech gadgets. – Mon – Fri
To get your product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail. com
Drone Camps RC
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW on Instagram: Drone Camps RC