TAROT 120 – BASH SESSION, SETUP TIPS, & REVIEW
This week we check out the new TAROT 120 from our friends at Gearbest.com – I was actually excited to fly the 120 because the motors, Escs, and flight controller are the same as the 130, but in a small package. This is a review, setup tips, and a bash session. Flight footage starts at 18:00.
Enjoy the video review and overlook guys.
Kindly, Justin Davis.
Purchase a Tarot 120 here from Gearbest.com
Drone Camps PROS vs CONS:
– Lightweight, and durable
– 3S 450-800mah.
– 5.8Ghz 300mw Video transmitter, good range.
– Compatible with SBSUS or PPM receivers.
– Same 4000v brushless motors as the Tarot 130.
– Same 6Amp Escs as the tarot 130
– 520TVL Camera
– NTSC or PAL versions available
– Decent flight times at 5-6 minutes
– Small enough to fly into tiny gaps
– Very fun to fly. Good power to weight ratio.
– Very good video range with the tiny antenna and 300mw vtx.
Pro Tip: Order yourself a “pinless” SBUS receiver so you
can direct solder the wires and save space.
Star Rating: 4.5
– .5 star for Video transmitter cable up front.
– Less room than the 130 obviously.
– Video transmitter now sits up front.
– Video cable sticks out the front. ( cover it ).
My final thoughts on the Tarot 120 :
Honestly I really like this quad. I’m deciding on which quad to give to a friend. The 120 or the 130. Both of them fly great. My advice to you is get either one. You will love either one. The 120 is smaller, but not by much.
Tarot 120 Parameters:
Empty Rack Height / Assembly Height: 23mm / 45mm
Empty Frame Length / Assembly Length: 109mm / 185mm
Empty Rack Width / Assembly Width: 111mm / 187mm
Empty / Kit / Takeoff Weight: 29g / 87g / 132g
Dimension and Weight:
Package weight: 0.220 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 2.30 x 11.10 x 10.90 cm / 0.91 x 4.37 x 4.29 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 4.00 x 20.00 x 20.00 cm / 1.57 x 7.87 x 7.87 inches
1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Battery Adhesive Strap, 1 x Battery Belt, 1 x Chinese and English Manual
Music by: Ukiyo.
Drone Camps Community :
Subscribe to this channel for weekly new
drones, honest reviews, prototypes,
tutorials, and tech gadgets. – Mon – Fri
To get your product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail. com
Drone Camps RC
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW on Instagram: Drone Camps RC