Techboy Mini Fox World’s Cheapest RC Airplane Flight Test Review
This may be the lowest cost ready to fly RC planes currently available. Yet it’s still a great flier. Find it here https://goo.gl/C1pE97
– Two channel 2.4Ghz RC airplane. Very simple and easy to fly.
– Very inexpensive. Very affordable as a first learn to fly RC plane.
– Assembled and ready to fly. Should be able to get into the air very quickly.
– Internal battery. Although it can be recharged in the field using its controller as the power source.
– Requires some balancing of the plane’s center of gravity. Instead of bending control surfaces to correct as per the instructions (which may break), strongly recommend instead using any sticky putty to balance out the plane’s CG. If the plane immediately noses in after launching, then add a little weight to the tail. If it goes up and down like a roller coaster (phugoid oscillations), then add a little weight to the nose.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.