Tero Q215mm BNF FPV Racer Flight Test Review
This is the fully assembled BNF version of this powerful and fast FPV racer. Find the Tero Q215mm here and try coupon HYTOYS https://goo.gl/cMfC3t
– Available PNP (DIY kit build only) and BNF Frsky XM+ (fully assembled).
– 800 TVL CCD camera
– 48 channel 25, 200, 600, 800 mW video transmitter integrated with the flight control board.
– OSD with Smartaudio allows modification of PIDs and VTX parameters via your goggles and controller.
– Omnibus F4 FCB loaded with 3.5.1 dated September 8, 2018
– 30/40A BLHELI_S 4in1 ESC
– 2206 2600 KV motors
– Can use 2 to 4S batteries.
– I experienced severe FPV video interference from motors/ESC’s. Might be reduced by installing capacitor between terminal leads, and possibly using a better antenna than the provided generic pagoda antenna. RC Escape also had a similar problem which he corrected by installing rubber spacers to the FCB/VTX https://youtu.be/Dsdf2el9Mgc .
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.