Transjoy 6211 Cheap but Fantastic Beginner’s RC Biplane
This $25 biplane is extremely maneuverable with a turning radius so small that you could fly it in your backyard. Yet its low cost and ease of flight makes it perfect for beginner fliers. Finally, it’s just plain fun and addictive to fly. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~b629
– Quickly and easily recovers from a stall by simply cutting throttle and letting go of the sticks. Beginners can also easily make sharp banked turns without stalling this airplane. Can easily be flown in small areas due to its small turning radius in the air, but also has great range for outdoor and high altitude flying.
– Can be quickly recharged in the field with its controller. Every 2 minutes of controller charging gives you about 1 minute of flight time.
– Ready to fly airplane with controller for $25!
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Requires a little fine tuning for best performance. I used a little mounting putty on the nose of the airplane to smooth its glide. The instruction manual also recommends bending the tailboom to adjust, but this is not a good idea (watch the video to see why 😉
Item name: RC Glider
Control channel: 2 channels
Controller Frequency: 2.4GHz
Suitable for indoor and outdoor flying
Function: Up/Down, Left/Right, Forward
Remote distance: About 100m
Charging time: About 25mins
Flight time: About 15mins
Quadcopter battery: 3.7V 100mAh Li-po battery (built-in)
Transmitter battery: 6 * 1.5V AAA battery (not included)
Suitable for children above 14 years old
Item dimension: 23.5 * 23.9* 7.9cm
Package Content: 1 x RC Glider, 1 x Controller, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 2 x Spare Blades
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.