TX03 AIO FPV Camera Toy FPV Racer Conversion Flight Test Review
This cheap, tiny, yet powerful FPV camera can easily convert a toy quadcopter into a FPV racer. Buy it for only $19 here during its promotion sale (select the CN warehouse, sale ends January 20th) https://goo.gl/1jPkhM Camera includes a built-in 72 channel FPV transmitter with switchable power levels of 25/50/200mW. Easily powered by a tiny 3.7V Lipo battery.
– Under 5 grams weight, can easily be lifted by most toy grade quadcopters.
– 9 bands, 72 channels, can be utilized with most 5.8Ghz FPV goggles.
– Three selectable transmitter power levels of 25, 50, or 200mW.
– Operating voltage range is 2.5 to 5.5V. Can easily be powered by most 1S Lipo batteries.
– Includes rust resistant nickel plated RHCP antenna.
– Doesn’t have mounting points. You’ll need to devise your own method of mounting to your quadcopter. I just used a zip tie.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.