UAVOS Launched Advanced Data Link for Unmanned Systems
UAVOS has announced the release of the pMDDLRadio Data Link, an advanced UAV communication system aimed at the unmanned systems market. The pMDDLRadio is an easy plug & play device, which gives a solution that packages all drone communication into a single RF channel, except using separate solutions for control, telemetry
Read More: NextCore Releases NextCore RN Series UAV LiDAR Scanner
The system uses open architecture and enables full duplex wideband with cybersecurity protection, digital link, error correction techniques and high-rate communication in the Uplink (UPL) and Downlink (DNL) channels.
Having a weight of 23g, dimensions 40x50x12mm, and power transmission of up to 1 Watts, the pMDDLRadio is ideal for UAV, UGVs (unmanned ground vehicles), and other robotic applications.
Read More: DJI Introduces DJI Terra
Some of pMDDLRadio data link key features include:
- Superior UAV communication through N-LOS and Urban areas using proprietary radio technology that finds its way around obstructions to carry a clear and solid radio signal
- Line-of-Sight range of 40 – 120 miles
- Security and encryption with the addition of Mobilicom’s advanced proprietary encryption mechanism
- Broadband link enabling real-time full HD video
- Single link for control, telemetry and real-time full HD video
- Small form factor and lightweight
For more information, visit https://www.uavos.com