UDIRC U845 Hexacopter UFO Drone Flight Test Review
This UFO hexacopter includes a 720p camera, UFO shape, and cool lighting for night flying. Fly it at night and scare your neighbors 😉 Buy it here http://shrsl.com/?dohv
More surprises at TomTop here http://shrsl.com/?dohx
– Cool looking. Really does look like a UFO.
– Lots of lights. Should be a great night flier.
– UFO ring should serve as a good prop guards. Should be a good durable indoor flier.
– Telemetry for low battery warning. The transmitter starts to beep when the quadcopters battery gets low.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Unusual battery and battery connector. Two 3.7 V batteries connected in parallel with an unusual proprietary four pronged connector. Not sure where to purchase spare batteries for this?
– Not a good windy day flier due to its shape. The UFO structure may serve like a sail in the wind.
– Easy to lose orientation due to its uniform disc shape. You’ll need to use headless mode a lot.
– Relatively short range at about 20 to 30 meters.
– Not acrobatic or maneuverable. Somewhat heavy due to the UFO structure. Easily enters vortex ring state stalls (wobble of death) on rapid maneuvers.
Colorful LED lights to fly in the dark.
720P HD camera for fantastic video/picture taking.
2.4G 4CH transmitter and 6-Axis gyro for your easy and stable control.
With Headless Mode, no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying.
Low voltage alarm from the remote lets you know when the battery is about to be depleted.
3 speed modes and 3D eversion function for you to experience cool flying play.
Fuselage is equipped with super bright LED navigation lights to guide the direction at night and bring more fun for light.
One key return button help to prevent loss control of the drone-Once the drone fly too far away and it’s out of signal ranges, press the return button,it will return back immediately.
Brand name: Udi R/C
Item name: U845 RC Hexacopter
Transmitter mode: Mode 2
Channels: 4 Channels
Remote control frequency: 2.4GHz
Gyroscope: Six axis
Battery power: 7.4V 350mAh li-po battery (proprietary connector and battery)
Battery dimensions: 50 * 25 * 10mm
Charging time: About 60mins
Working time: 6-8mins
Control distance: 30 meters
Transmitter battery: 4 * AAA batteries (not included)
Item dimensions: 210.6 * 210.6 * 81.5mm
Item weight: 114g (Including Battery)
1 * UdiR/C U845 Hexacopter, 1 * 720P HD Camera(built-in the hexacopter), 1 * 2.4G Transmitter (mode 2 ), 1 * 7.4V 350mAh Li-po Battery, 1 * USB Charging Cable, 6 * Spared Propeller, 1 * Card Reader, 1 * 4G Memory Card, 1 * English Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.