V761-2 Ranger 600 RTF Three Channel Stabilized RC Glider Flight Test Review
This inexpensive stabilized glider is a great trainer plane for beginners, and is also a great soarer. Find it here https://goo.gl/d7CMdQ
– Ready to fly model of a sailplane.
– Three channel control of throttle, rudder, and elevator.
– Includes selectable gyro stabilization that prevents roll over or stalling, making this plane very hard to crash.
– Stabilization can be turned off for tricks. But it’s still very easy to fly, even with stabilization turned off. If you get in trouble, just reduce throttle, let go of the pitch/roll stick, and the plane will automatically stabilize in level flight due to its wing dihedral.
– Very aerodynamic making it a great glider/sailplane. Try flying it on a gently sloping hill with updraft, and this plane can stay in the air almost indefinitely
– Uses widely available and very cheap generic 3.7V 360mah battery.
– It may require some trimming on its very first flight. But once trimmed, trimming on follow on flights should be unecessary.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.