VIFLY R220 Tough Entry Level Racer Drone Flight Test Review
The protective sandwiched design of this quadcopter makes this an excellent entry level racer drone. Intended for intermediate fliers wishing to experience FPV racing. VIFLY is a technology startup who is dedicated in FPV racing drones. Their goal is to design and produce one racing drone that everybody can fly. Currently being offered via indiegogo https://igg.me/at/vifly
More information here http://www.viflydrone.com/
– Good stable flier, particularly in Angle mode. Should be a good entry level racer for intermediate fliers (NOT recommended for total beginners. This is not an appropriate learn to fly quadcopter.)
– Unique sandwich design. All flight components are encased and protected within rubbery side panels, and composite top and bottom plates. I didn’t crash test it, but it sure feels and looks like it can easily withstand a crash.
– Swivel lens 600 TVL camera.
– 40 channel FPV transmitter, with LED display, and selectable power levels (25mW, 200mW, and 500 mW). Comes with RHCP antenna.
– On Screen Display (OSD)
– 20 A ESC’s, and 2300 KV motors.
– 3S 1500mah battery (can use optional 4S)
– Low power, or lost quadcopter beeper.
– Output video and power plug for optional DVR.
– RTF, comes with actual Flysky i6 transmitter
– This was a prototype verion of this quadcopter. The transmitter required some programming of its settings.
– Difficult to access the interior components. This is by design to protect these components. But advanced fliers who like to tinker with the innards might not like this 😉
Size (L x W x H) 185x185x60mm
Weight 400g (3S Battery included)
Remote Controller FlySKY i6-VF
Receiver FlySKY FS-iA6B
Main Controller SPR F3
OSD Clean Flight OSD
Brushless Motor VF-RC-2205 (CW/CCW) KV2300
Battery 11.1V 1500mAh 35C 3S Li-PO / 14.8V 1500mAh 35C 4S Li-PO (optional)
Flight Time 8mins(3S) / 10mins(4S)
Working Environment -10℃ ~ +40℃
Camera Horizontal Resolution 600TVL
Field of View 140°
System Committee PAL/NTSC
Power Input DC 5V
Wireless Video Transmitter
Working Frequency 5.8GHz
Channel Bind A/B/C/D/E sections 40 channels
Output Power (CE) ≤20mW
Output Power (FCC) ≤200mW
Antenna Right-handed circular polarization
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.