Virhuck V02 Brushless 6WD Planetary Suspension RC Car Test Drive Review
This big 1 12 scale 6WD RC car is so much fun to drive. I’m not donating this one. It’s a Quadcopter 101 keeper! Available now on Amazon UK https://goo.gl/Md88T6 and coming very soon (early December) to Amazon US http://amzn.to/2BhdX4p
– 6 wheel drive with planetary differential, suspension system, and shocks keeps all wheels in contact with the ground over even the roughest terrain. Makes for excellent traction, climbing power, and a smooth drive.
– Powerful 2206 brushless motor with 35A ESC. A very fast car, great for jumping.
– 2.2Lbs high torque servo
– 7.4V 3000mah battery gives up to 20 minutes run time.
– Comes with an excellent backpack carrying case for transporting it by foot to your favorite and roughest driving locations.
– It’s low/high speed safety keys are very fragile. Be careful switching between low and high rates as I broke one (fortunately two are provided).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.