Volantex V761 Trainstar Easiest RC Airplane
This cheap automatically stabilized RC airplane is a true joy to fly, even on a slightly breezy day. I only conduct second reviews of aircraft that really impress me. Find it here https://goo.gl/GxzNfr
– The perfect beginners airplane. Stabilization system works very well in preventing crashes.
– Fantastic flight time of over 15 1/2 minutes from a single 3.7V 180mah battery.
– Easy to fly through simple three axis control of throttle, pitch, and rudder.
– Has three selectable flight modes. Fully stabilized (won’t pitch or roll more than about 30 degrees), partially stabilized (won’t roll more than 30 degrees, but pitch is unlimited to allow loops), and non stabilized (full manual control).
– It’s cheap for a fully stabilized RC aircraft.
– Although advertised as an indoor aircraft, its stabilization works very well when flying in the wind preventing buffeting and flips. It’s ability in wind is only limited by the forward speed of the aircraft. If it starts flying backwards, then it’s too windy ;-).
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Uses common 3.7V 180mah battery, but with micro Losi connector. Batteries of this size are widely available with JST-MCPX connector, but are much harder to find with micro Losi.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.