VR009 Beginner's 5.8Ghz Racing Drone FPV Goggles Review
Interested in entering the world of FPV racing drones? One thing that you’ll need is 5.8Ghz FPV goggles to view the in-flight video from the drone. This set of entry level goggles would be appropriate for new FPV fliers. Find them here http://bit.ly/Goggles-VR009
– Inexpensive entry level goggles suitable for beginner FPV fliers.
– Small and easily portable. Lightweight at 189 grams, including good face cushioning for comfort.
– Built-in 40 channel 5.8Ghz video receiver. Includes bands A, B, E, F, and Raceband. Also includes autoscan capability to quickly find and lock on to your drone’s video signal.
– 3.0 inch LCD screen with 480 x 300 pixel resolution. Also includes Fresnel lens to help magnify the image from the screen.
– Audio Video output/input jack for DVR recording, and playback of your recorded flight video (requires purchase of optional DVR to record video).
– Dual antennas for improved video reception.
– Built-in 3.7V 1200mah battery provides 2 1/2 hours goggles operation. Battery is charged with included micro USB cable.
– Distance of your eyes to the video screen is relatively short. This may make it difficult for some to focus on the screen (especially those of us with older eyes).
– Despite what some advertisements may infer, there is no tripod mount included with these goggles.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.