Walkera Rodeo 110 Mini FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review
This little FPV racer is a step up from tiny micro whoop style, and may be perfect for safely practicing FPV at a local park near you. Find it here https://goo.gl/S5s9X4
– Just the right size, weight, and power to safely practice FPV racing at smaller fields, such as parks.
– Configurable with Betaflight, but ready to fly with stock settings right out of the box.
– Ready to fly version includes Devo 7 transmitter.
– Included 7.4V 850mah battery provides plenty of power.
– 600 TVL camera with 40 channel FPV transmitter. Transmitter includes selectable power levels of 200 and 600mW.
– Includes beeper for low voltage warning.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– FPV transmitter must be set to high power for 40 channels. Low power setting only provides 8 channels on Band B. And here are the instructions for the transmitter https://goo.gl/MHWKBA
– Setting the transmitter to high power may reduce flight time by about a minute.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.