WLToys 124012 4WD RC KEEPOWER Desert Buggy Car Test Drive Review
This speedy dirt buggy loves kicking up dirt and is faster than most other RC cars in its class. Find it here https://goo.gl/NfFRVD
– 4 wheel drive. Transmission is well sealed against dirt. Bearings used throughout differential. Nearly all gears are steel (but main spur is plastic).
– Independent suspension.
– Very fast car. Top speed advertised at 60 KMH.
– Tires provide plenty of traction in the dirt.
– Common 540 brushed motor. Easy and cheap to find replacement if needed.
– Up to 100 meter range (I got 80 meters).
– 7.4V 1500mah battery gave me close to 8 minutes drive time. Has LiPo LVC protection, and stops when the battery level gets low.
– Added two tires are spares only. They are for decoration only, and are not connected to the transmission. They also lower the clearance of the car. It might be a good idea to remove them to raise the clearance if you plan on crawling with the car.
– Suspension was a bit stiff. The car flipped on me a lot.
– Brushed motor car. But replacement 540 motors are cheap and widely available.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.