WLToys 144001 Off Road High Speed Drift Buggy RC Car Drive Test Review
This fast 1/14 scale 4WD RC car offers a lot for its price. Metal alloy parts are used throughout its build. Find it here http://bit.ly/WLToys144001
TOMTOP Black Friday: https://deal.tomtop.com/activity/BlackFriday.html?aid=usarc
Spin and Win: https://deal.tomtop.com/activity/SpintoWinBlack.html?aid=usarc
Share to Get Coupon: https://deal.tomtop.com/activity/BlackFriday.html?aid=usarc#ShareTOGet50%OffCoupon
Buy one Get one Free: https://deal.tomtop.com/activity/BlackFriday.html?aid=usarc#Buy1Get1Free
– Good looking 1/14 scale car that can be driven in dirt or on street. Parts and build actually seem high quality, especially for its price.
– Fast car advertised at up to 60 kmh.
– Aluminum chassis and numerous metal components installed throughout the car. This car does not feel “cheap” by any means.
– Oil filled shocks.
– Zinc alloy metal gears.
– Very common 550 brushed motor. Replacement motors are widely available.
– 7.4V 1500mah LiPo battery with Deans plug. Battery bay is spacious, and should be able to hold even higher mah.
– Brushed motor. It will eventually fail. But again inexpensive replacement motors are widely available.
– 2S only. Don’t recommend trying higher mah batteries with its stock receiver/ESC.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.