WLToys F939 RTF Gyro Stabilized 4 channel RC Airplane Flight Test Review
The F939 Polecat is an inexpensive beginner’s airplane with very advanced features. This airplane includes gyro stabilizers to make flying this 4 channel aircraft very easy. This is a huge upgrade to the original non-stabilized F939 which was somewhat difficult for beginner’s to fly. Find the F939 here https://goo.gl/DuMg7Y Get more batteries for it here https://goo.gl/tO7zJf And here’s more from RCMOMENT https://goo.gl/dCe78f
– Ready to fly. Ready to go out of the box. Just charge its batteries before leaving the house.
– In full stabilization mode, gyro and accellerometer stabilization makes crashing this airplane somewhat difficult. In this mode the aircraft will not allow itself to rollover or flip. That’s not to say that someone out there will succeed in doing such 😉
– In acrobatic mode, there is still some mild stabilization to help counter wind buffeting.
– Includes low battery telemetry warning. Transmitter will beep on low battery.
– Two batteries are provided. Also spare batteries for this are cheap and widely available.
– 130mah provides somewhat short flight time. It’s a good thing that two batteries are provided.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.