WLToys Q242G 5 8Ghz FPV Micro Drone Test Flight Review
This would be a great winter indoor FPV flier. This little quadcopter includes a 5.8Ghz FPV system and a 2MP 720p HD camera. Find it here http://amzn.to/2bgyTOI
– 5.8 Ghz FPV system. FPV Receiver and monitor built into the controller. Entire controller and receiver/monitor are powered by a single 3.7V LiPo battery.
– Very stable and gentle flier. Good for indoor FPV flyin.
– Relatively good 2MP video camera.
– 40 grams weight (Does NOT require FAA registration).
– No headless mode or one key return.
– Swappable but proprietary quadcopter battery.
– Limited controller range at about 30 meters. Best for indoor or small backyard flying.
Item No.: Q242 – G
Color: Black + red
Charging time: About 60mins
Flying time: About 6mins (I got 4 1/2 minutes with recording)
Type: RC Simulators
Features: Radio Control
Controller frequency: 2.4Ghz
FPV frequency: 5.8GHz
Quadcopter battery: 3.7V 400mAh li-po battery (included)
Transmitter battery: 3.7V 500mAh li-po battery( included )
Functions: Turn left/right, Forward/backward, Camera, Up/down, 360 degrees spin, With light, Sideward flight
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Electronic components, Plastic, Metal
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Control Distance: 30~40m (I got 30 meters range)
Charging Time: Approx. 60mins
Flying Time: 5~6mins
Quadcopter Weight : 40 grams (Does NOT require FAA registration)
Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter with FPV Monitor, 2 x USB Cable, 1 x 4G Memory Card, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x 3.7V 400mAh Li-Po Battery, 1 x 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po Battery, 1 x English User Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.