WLToys Q333-A FPV DJI Inspire Clone Flight Test Review
This DJI inspire clone includes 5.8Ghz FPV, 720p HD camera, and arms that raise and lower just like the real Inspire. Buy it here https://goo.gl/3oZ5qE or here on Amazon http://amzn.to/2xYAR11
Buy the SJCAM M20 here on GearBest http://www.gearbest.com/sjcam-m20-_gear/?lkid=10102105
or here on Amazon http://amzn.to/2bGR53Z
– Good looking clone of the DJI Inpsire 1 (A bit smaller though than the original)
– Transforms, just like the original with up and down moving arms.
– 5.8 Ghz FPV quadcopter (not WiFi baloney)
– Includes 5.8 Ghz FPV receiver monitor
– 720p HD video (listing incorrectly lists this as 0,3MP. But as seen in video, it really is 2MP 720p).
– Very maneuverable and zippy for a big quadcopter, even in the wind.
– One key return and headless mode.
– Kind of pricey for a toy grade quad. There are better options for FPV flying below this price range, like the WLToys Q303-A. This quadcopter is mainly for those who want to impress friends that don’t know any better 😉
– Does not have altitude hold.
– Control range relatively short for such a large quadcopter, at baout 100 meters.
– Proprietary battery.
– Requires FAA registration.
5.8G real-time transmission: Share the videos and photos to the LCD display at anytime anywhere
Headless mode: Completely solving “loss of orientation” problems
One key to return: It can find its way home easily, reducing your fear of losing it
2.4G control system: Ensures the stronger anti-interference performance and powerful signal
6 axis gyro: For more stable flight and stronger in the wind
HD camera: Take photo or video of the pleasure flights
360 degree eversion: Professional cool and exquisite all-directional rolling
Item No.: Q333 – A
Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Camera Pixel: 0.3MP (this may be inaccurate. Mine was 2MP producing 720p 30fps video).
Charging Time: About 200 minutes
Flying Time: About 8 minutes
Control Distance: About 100 meters
Copter Size: 45 x 45 x 14 cm ( with protective frame )
Copter Battery: 7.4V 2000mAh 20C Lipo battery
Control Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA battery ( Not Included )
Function: Up / Down, Turn Left / Right, Forward / Backward, Left / Right Sideward Flight, Hover, 360 Degree Eversion, Headless Mode, One Key to Return, with Camera, Transformable Function
Notice: there are 2 different colors of the quadcopter’ s propeller, white and black, we will ship one color of it for you randomly.
Material: Carbon Fiber,Electronic Components,Plastic
Level: Intermediate Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: About 100m
Charging Time (h): 200mins
Product weight: 1.600 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 45.00 x 45.00 x 14.00 cm / 17.72 x 17.72 x 5.51 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x 7.4V 2000mAh 20C Lipo Battery, 1 x Camera, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x 4G Memory Card, 1 x Antenna, 1 x FPV Monitor, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x Charger Box, 1 x Charger
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.