WLToys Q616A Sport FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This little FPV drone is very sporty in high rate. Make sure to watch the last half of this video where I discover the “other” control buttons to this quadcopter 😉 Find it here https://goo.gl/MDGcHL
– Altitude hold, one key return, headless mode, auto takeoff, and auto landing.
– Good flier, maneuverable and sporty in high rate. Yet stable and smooth for beginner fliers in low rate.
– Good flight time at close to 7 minutes.
– FPV video may be viewed on your smartphone via the WL Drone app, available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/P9QP3E or iTunes here https://goo.gl/dYHQ8m
– Proprietary battery
– Photos and video are low resolution 0.3MP pictures and 480P video
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.