WLToys XK A150 Flying Boeing 747 Three Channel RC Model Flight Test Review
This good looking model of the Boeing 747 is a great and easy flier. With automatic gyro stabilization and three channel control, it should be a great trainer plane for most beginner pilots. Find it here http://bit.ly/XK-A150
– Great looking flying semi-scale model of the Boeing 747. Constructed of EPP foam, it’s very crash resistant.
– Very simple and easy assembly (no glue needed).
– Six axis stabilized for very smooth and stable flying for beginner pilots.
– Three axis flight control with throttle, differential thrust yaw, and elevator pitch control.
– Great outdoor flier, but maneuverable enough to also be flown indoors.
– Good transmitter controller range of over 200 meters.
– Powered by common 3.7V 300mah battery (LoSi connector).
– Brushed 0720 motors. But they are very common and inexpensive motors. You should easily be able to find replacements if needed.
– Relatively short flight time for a plane at about 7 minutes. But again it uses very common and inexpensive LiPo batteries that can be purchased to keep you flying.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.