Xiaomi Mijia Smartphone Three Axis Selfie Stick Gimbal Review
And now for something completely different. This 3-axis stabilized gimbal provides steady video and photos from your smartphone’s camera. Also includes advanced features such as tracking. Find it here https://goo.gl/RPzuHg
– Three axis stabilization keeps your smartphone level no matter how shaky your hand may be.
– Includes remote control switches for pan/tilt/zoom, camera shutter, and programmable gimbal control trigger.
– 5000mah battery lasts a very long time between charges. Can also be used as a phone power bank charger using OTG cable through the gimbal’s micro USB port.
– FiMi app (aka Mi Gimbal) provides advanced features such as tracking, white balance, time lapse. Mi Gimbal may be downloaded here on Google Play https://goo.gl/xq3uBD
– Instructions all in Chinese. FiMi app (available only through China website) is also all in Chinese. However, Google Play Mi Gimbal app works is in English.
– Tracking feature only seems to work with close objects.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.