Xinlehong 9130 1:16 Scale 4WD RC Car Test Drive Review
This little car is tons of fun in the dirt. Find it here and try coupon code IBXPXH192H https://goo.gl/NsUDg7
– Very maneuverable car, even in dirt.
– Just the right size and speed, great for beginners.
– Dirt resistant. Great for sandy areas and doing donuts 😉
– 4WD with independent suspension.
– Uses common and cheap 390 14T plug-in motor. Find it here https://goo.gl/6eUZRe
– 2S 500mah battery provides up to 15 minutes drive time.
– Range about 70 meters.
– Battery uses small Tamiya connector. 2S batteries with these type connectors are getting somewhat hard to find. Might want to swap the battery connector with something more common (like XT30) so that you can easily find replacement batteries.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.