Xinlin X191 Follower GPS FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This brushed GPS quadcopter can easily fly out past 300 meters, and includes 5.8Ghz FPV camera and monitor. Find it here https://goo.gl/6GTtrs Note that there is also available a cheaper WiFi version of this drone. But the maximum range of the WiFi version is much shorter than the 5.8 Ghz FPV version.
– Brushed quadcopter with GPS.
– GPS position hold, altitude hold, automatic takeoff, landing, headless mode.
– Flight parameters (altitude, distance, battery power, satellite reception) telemetry displayed on LCD window.
– Includes 5.8Ghz FPV camera and monitor.
– 720p HD camera records to microSD card on camera.
– Returns to home when selected, and automatically when flown out of range, or on low battery.
– 7.4V 1000mah battery gives close to 8 minutes flight time.
– FPV camera only transmits/receives on one frequency (5.685 Ghz).
– Video jello.
– Despite its name, it does not have follow me capability.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.