XK A100 Shenyang J-11 Stabilized Three Channel Acrobatic Plane Flight Test Review
This three channel fighter jet does acrobatics quite easily. This should be a great beginner’s plane to keep young fliers interested. Old fliers should like it also 😉 Note that its 3.7V 300mah battery needs to be purchased separately. Find the plane here https://goo.gl/igRKNR and batteries here https://goo.gl/ngFskR
– Nice looking model of the Chinese Shenyang J-11 fighter jet.
– Includes auto stabilization making flying in beginner rate very easy.
– Three channel aircraft with servo for elevator control.
– Somewhat fast flier making it good for outdoors in light wind, but not so much for indoor gym flying.
– Great flier. Does basic stunts quite easily.
– Minor assembly out of the box requires glueing on both of the vertical stabilizers. Unfortunately, glue is not provided.
– Does not come with advertised 3.7V 300mah battery (probably due to shipping safety issues). You’ll need to purchase separately, although it’s a very common and inexpensive battery. Here are some examples https://goo.gl/ngFskR
– Uses motor differential thrust to turn. Counter-intuitively, you will need to increase throttle if you wish to turn in a shorter radius.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.