XK X252 Shuttle, Review & WICKED 3D Flying
X252 is a 3D trainer or can be a subtle beginner quad. – Review and 3D flying test of the XK X252 Shuttle. The X252 is a 7 Channel, Brushless quadcopter capable of FPV and 3D inverted aerobatics. See the video for a switch explanation of how to fly it in IDLE / 3D Mode. This quad is ahead of the curve. More 3D quads are coming out in the coming year. Racer quads are also starting to embrace 3D flying. Start practicing now guys…
Buy from gearbest.com here:
Drone Camps Star Rating: 4.0 out of 5.
– 1 for plastic frame and proprietary battery.
Drone Camps PROS vs CONS:
– Multiple flight modes
– 6G Mode : Fly in stabilized 6 axis gyro mode
– 3D Mode – Fly in 3D mode with 3 axis gyro
– IDLE ON/OFF Switch ( Do not flip into this when in 6G mode
– 1304 Brushless motors
– Bi-directional motors stop and reverse direction in 3D mode
– FUTUBA Compatible with S-FHSS Protocol
– Comes with very nice 2.4Ghz Radio
– 5.8Ghz 4″ Fpv Realtime video monitor
– 720p HD Video/Fpv, 140 degree camera
– Radio has adjustable throttle curves
– 2S 950mah battery ( 6-8min flight times )
– 198 grams weight
– Comes with 3D props
– Parts are cheap
– Black or white frames available
– Flys great in inverted 3D mode. Very nimble.
– Able to do a variety of advanced 3D moves.
– Beginner friendly
– 3D Mode in IDLE ON is Great fun for advanced flying
– Durable blades
– No landing gear is good. Less weight. Not needed.
– Does not crash well on harder surfaces. I broke some standoffs inside the frame.
– Plastic frame is kind of a let down.
– Love to see this on a carbon frame.
– Proprietary battery
– Battery flies out on crash sometimes killing the video you were
Pro Tip: Label the switches. You will need to do this to remember the modes.
Pro Tip: Watch the video for an explanation of how to set up to fly in 3D mode. DO NOT switch into 3D / IDLE mode while flying. You will crash.
Type: Quadcopter,RC Simulators
Features: 5.8G FPV,Radio Control
Functions: 3D rollover,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Night Flight: Yes
Level: Intermediate Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: About 300m
Transmitter Power: 6 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: 1 x Lithium battery(included)
Battery: 7.4V 950mAh Lithium Battery
Flying Time: 10-13mins
Product weight: 1.800 kg
Package weight: 1.830 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 33.00 x 20.00 x 30.00 cm / 12.99 x 7.87 x 11.81 inches
Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Charger, 4 x Blade, 1 x 7.4V 950mAh Lithium Battery, 1 x Camera, 1 x 5.8G Display Screen, 1 x English Manual
Review Courtesy of Drone Camps RC
Music by XIXX
To get your product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail. com
Drone Camps RC