XK X520 (FPV Version) VTOL RC Airplane Flight Test Review
This vertical takeoff stabilized RC airplane is available in basic, lighted night flier, and this FPV camera version. Find it here https://goo.gl/qTFwKp
– As with all versions of the X520, the aircraft is capable of vertical takeoff and landing, along with stabilized horizontal flight, and unstabilized 3D aerobatic flight. All three are quickly and easily selectable at the flip of a switch.
– Includes a 720p FPV belly mounted video camera. Video can be recorded to your phone or directly to a microSD card (not included) inserted into the canopy of the aircraft.
– WiFi video is sent to your phone via 5G WiFi. This prevents interference between the controller and FPV video, allowing maximum range for both.
– The aircraft and video can be viewed and controlled via the XK X520 app (Android https://goo.gl/KApzAX , iPhone https://goo.gl/DPzbPv , coming soon to Google Play). App also includes telemetry including signal strength, altitude, and remaining battery power.
– Currently only 5G WiFi is supported for the camera. As of the date of this video, many phones still are not yet 5G WiFi capable. First verify that your phone is indeed 5G capable before considering purchasing.
– Even when the camera is tilted maximum forward, the camera only shows a view of the ground when in level flight. This makes true FPV flying very difficult via the received video.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.