YH 19HW 720p HD FPV Selfie Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This toy drone closely resembles the DJI Spark, and has a 720p HD camera that records directly to your phone. Find it here https://goo.gl/Jf3E2H
– A Spark clone. Your friends will have a hard time telling the difference at a distance.
– 720p HD camera that transmits and records live video feed directly to your phone via its YH-FPV app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/VaxJ8c and iTunes here https://goo.gl/ZrSz2E . Camera lens can be manually moved up or down.
– Produces reasonably good video for a toy drone.
– Nice steady flier. Should be a good learn to fly quadcopter.
– Also has good control range for a WiFi FPV drone.
– Altitude hold, headless mode, and one key return.
– 800mah battery gives good flight time at about 8 minutes per battery charge.
– The flip button on mine seems to be defective. Both the flip and emergency stop right shoulder buttons would cause the motors to stop. On the plus side, the quadcopter was damage resistant from the drops 😉
– Proprietary battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.