Yizhan i8h Tarantula Altitude Hold HD Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This altitude hold update of the popular Tarantula X6 retains its outstanding sport flying ability, yet also allows altitude hold flight at the press of a button. Find it here http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1054295&b=236267&m=27731&afftrack=i8h%20with%20camera%20long%20link&urllink=www%2Elightake%2Ecom%2Fp%2FYiZhan%2Di8H%2D2%2E4GHz%2D6%2DAxis%2DGyro%2DAltitude%2DHold%2DRC%2DQuadcopter%2DDrone%2Dwith%2D5%2E0MP%2DCamera%2DUS%2DPlug%2D%2DBlack%5F2073516%2Ehtml
and here is the $30 cheaper camera-less version http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1054295&b=236267&m=27731&afftrack=i8H%20cameraless%20version%20long%20link&urllink=www%2Elightake%2Ecom%2Fp%2FYiZhan%2Di8H%2D2%2E4GHz%2D6%2DAxis%2DGyro%2DAltitude%2DHold%2DRC%2DQuadcopter%2DDrone%2DWithout%2DCamera%2DUS%2DPlug%2D%2DBlack%5F2073505%2Ehtml
– Can be started with or without altitude hold feature. This allows keeping the outstanding sport flying ability of the original Tarantula X6, but with the added option of stabilized altitude hold flight if desired.
– On/Off switch incorporated! Need a toothpick to use it though.
– Widely available X6 props and batteries will work with this.
– 1080p 5MP camera
– Very fast and maneuverable, a great sport flier like the original Tarantula X6. Yet can be very stable by turning on altitude hold.
– Headless mode and one key return
– Requires FAA registration
– Although easy to fly, not recommended for beginners. It’s large, heavy, and can have plenty of momentum. As such, not good as a learn to fly quadcopter for those inevitable beginner hard crashes.
– Range advertised as less than orginal Tarantula (150m i8H vs. 300m X6)
– Motors can continue to run for quite some time after landing. This can cause motor overheat damage in a crash or landing in bushes/trees. Pilots should practice how to quickly shutdown the motors after landing/crash by down and out on the sticks, or by pressing the Altitude Hold button immediately after landing.
– Mucho Jello just like the original Tarantula X6. Dampening system with/without foam does not seem to do much. Camera’s built-in remote tilt function also not incorporated. Also the camera’s video simply does not look like true 1080p. If you wish better video, it might be best to get the camera-less version and simply attach a good third party camera to this quad. Credit card mount attachment might be best. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tarantula+x6+credit+card+mount
.Barometer altitude hold, to achieve accurate hovering in flight, Make the quadcopters more stable flight and aerial
.Compass flight mode and one key return mode combination, even fly to distant eyes were unable to identify the direction of, start the two models, regardless of the direction of simple control
.2.4GHz transmitter power ensures the strong anti-jamming capability
.6 Axis gyro, ensure the stability and good performance
.Using high intensity LED lights, even in the night can always give you the most clear direction
.With over current protection and low voltage protection, so that you can rest assured that the use of
.Major function: Compass Mode / One key return / Calibration function / Pressure Altitude Hold Mode
Material: ABS + Electronic components
Gyro: 6 axis
Charging time: About 150mins
Flying time: 8 mins
Control distance: About 300 meters
Battery for Quadcopter: 7.4V 1200mAh(included)
Battery for Remote: 3*1.5V AA battery(Not Included)
Product Size: 48*48*16cm
Product Weight: 280g
Packing: Colorful Box
Package Content: 1 x I8H RC Quadcopter, 1 x Remote control, 1 x Charger, 1 x Screwdriver, 4 x Propellers, 1 x 5.0MP Camera, 1 x 8G Memory Card, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x User Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.