Yizhan iDrone i4s Micro Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This little quadcopter is very portable, and actually has a very nice camera. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~ckwz
– 2MP 720p HD camera. Actually produces reasonably good video with good view angle. Dropped frames shown in this video was caused by the cheap memory card provided with the quadcopter.
– Very smooth flier for smooth video
– Comes with needed microSD card and card reader, although card speed could be better.
– small portable size of quadcopter and camera make this a good small backpack (or fannypack 🙂 quad.
– Uses widely available generic 380mah LiPo batteries
– All control buttons labeled with easy to understand symbols
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Provided memory card is insufficient to keep up with needed write speed for the camera’s video. Recommend getting a better Class 10 card for improved video.
– Range is limited at about 40 meters.
– Not an aggressive flier. Very docile. Meant primarily for aerial video.
Quantity: 1 Piece
Gyro: 6 axis
Product battery: 3.7V 450mAh(Included)
Remote battery: 2 x AA dry battery(Not included)
Charging time: 50 mins
Flying time: 4 mins
R/C distance: about 30m
Function: Up/down, left/right sideward fight, forward/backward, turn left/right, rolling 360 degrees, Headless Mode, One Key Return
Dimensions & Weight (Main Product)
Dimension 13.5x 14.5 x 2.5 cm
Weight about 42g
Package Contents: 1 x YiZhan Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 4 x Propeller, 1 x Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.