Yu Xiang 668 Q8 FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This WiFi FPV flier has good FPV and control range at over 70 meters. It also has a 2MP 720p video camera with in-flight sd card recording (unusual for a WiFi FPV flier). Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~am39
– WiFi FPV flier with 720p recorded video (unusual for WiFi FPV).
– Good 70m range for both WiFi and quadcopter control.
– Bright and colorful LED’s, good for night flying.
– Headless mode and one key return features.
– Advertised WiFi smartphone control of the quadcopter appears not to have been implemented. Can only view real-time video,and activate the recorder with the “Drone 720p” smartphone app.
– Throttle control somewhat skittish and not very proportional. Somewhat difficult to maintain a steady altitude.
Type: RC Simulators
Features: Radio Control
Function: Up / Down, Sideward Fly, Forward / Backward, 360 Degree Rolling, Turn Left / Right, Film and Shoot
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Gyro: Build-in 6 Axis Gyro
Camera Pixel: 2-mega-pixel
Transmitter Control Distance: About 100m
WIFI Control Distance: About 30m
Material: Electronic components, Plastic
Flying Time: 5 – 8min
Charging Time: About 80min
Copter Battery: 3.7V 650mA Lipo Build-In Battery
Control Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA Battery (Not Included)
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Camera, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x 4G SD Card, 1 x English Manual, 1 x Spare Blade Set, 1 x USB Cable
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.