ZC Toys Z1 Drone Flight Test Review
ZHI CHENG (ZC) Toys Z1 Drone Flight Test Review
Don’t be fooled by its low price, this drone is maneuverable and powerful, making it a bargain. Also has bright and colorful lighting for night flying. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~anhw
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
– Very maneuverable. Good sporty flier and flipper.
– Lots of lifting power. Has plenty of excess power for lifting cameras, and includes control plugs for future WiFi and camera installation.
– Sleek design that should be able to easily cut through the wind.
– Bright and colorful lights, making this a great night flier.
– It’s cheap for a quadcopter this size!
– Although it has headless mode and one key return, it seems to forget the headless mode base direction when aggressively flown.
– The fuselage shell plastic feels rigid and possibly brittle. Not sure if it will be very impact resistant in a hard crash.
and here’s my flight with it:
Material: Alloy ABS,ABS,PEO
Gyro: 6 Axis
Remote Frequency: 2.4G
Control Distance: About 100-150m
Charger Time: About 60mins
Flight Time: 6-7mins
Battery For Quadcopter: 3.7V 750mAh(included)
Battery For Transmiter: 4 x AA Alkaline Battery (not included)
Quadcopter Size: 43cm*43cm*11cm
Product weight: 110g
1 x RC Quadcopter
1 x Remote Control Transmitter
4 x Spare Propellers
1 x Screwdriver
4 x Protection Cover(Assembled)
2 x Landing Skids
1 x USB Charging Cable
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.