ZLL SG908 Pro KUN Drone Three Axis Gimbal EIS Flight Test Review
This three axis gimbal camera drone is feature packed, works well, and is priced right. Find it here http://bit.ly/SG908
– Folding drone with nice carrying case for portability.
– Brushless motors.
– GPS/GLONASS system for rapid lockon and accurate positioning. Drone can automatically return to home and land on command, loss of signal, and low voltage.
– Optical flow sensor for enhanced horizontal stability.
– Three axis stabilized gimbal with up/down remote tilt control.
– Camera is capable of taking 4K (4096 x 3072 pixels) photos, and 2K (2048 x 1080 pixels) video at 30 frames per second. Camera includes electronic image stabilization.
– Photos and video are recorded to an onboard micro SD card.
– 2S 3400mah LIHV battery provides over 26 minutes of flight time per charge.
– FPV transmission range of up to 800 meters.
– Controller range of up to 1200 meters.
– New “XiL Pro” app provides FPV video, advanced telemetry information, and advanced flight control features of follow me, orbit position, and waypoints. Additionally it includes a drone/operator orientation display to aid in manual flight control of the drone if visual contact is lost. The XiL Pro app is available here from Google Play http://bit.ly/XiLProPlay, and here from the the App Store http://bit.ly/XiLProiOS.
– The app requires use of a phone with 802.11ac WiFi. Before purchasing, use Google to verify that your phone does indeed have 802.11ac WiFi (not everybody has such on their phone).
– The drone weighs 539 grams, and requires registration in most countries.
– The app’s follow me feature worked, but was somewhat inaccurate of pointing toward my position.
– The controller’s yaw stick had some dead space from center position.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.