ZLRC SG107 Beginners FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This inexpensive lightweight drone does not require FAA registration, and should help most beginner pilots learn the basics of drone control. Find it here https://bit.ly/ZLRC-SG107
– Portable folding drone with nice carrying case for the drone and its components.
– Optical flow feature that hovers the drone automatically to help maintain its position in the air.
– Camera lens can be swiveled up or down to adjust the view angle of the camera.
– 3.7V 1200mah battery provides over 10 minutes of flight time.
– FPV real-time video from the drone may be viewed in real time on your smart phone using the ZL.TOYS app available on Google Play here https://bit.ly/SG107 and the App Store here https://bit.ly/ZLToys-app. App uses basic 2.4Ghz WiFi, and can be used with most smartphones (802.11ac WiFi is NOT required).
– Available in three options for beginner pilots. But note that the cheapest option does not have optical flow capability.
– Advertised with 4K HD camera. In reality, the video sensor on this drone is likely much lower. Video and photos seem to be interpolated to a higher resolution via the app, primarily for marketing purposes.
– 2.4Ghz Wifi, although available for most phones, will create interference with the 2.4Ghz controller. Thus expect reduced flight control and FPV video range of under 80 meters for both.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.