ZLRC SG901 Yue 4K Folding Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This folding beginner’s camera drone can fly well over 16 minutes on a battery charge. Find it here and use coupon 3MSMNVZK (NO BAG INCLUDED WITH ONE BATTERY VERSION) http://bit.ly/SG901-1Batt, or get 3 battery version with bag included here (use coupon 3O6RRACQ) http://bit.ly/3Batt-SG901
– Folding drone for portability.
– Lightweight at 214 grams with battery. May not require registration in some countries.
– I was in error stating that this drone records 2K video. It actually records and saves 1080p video and 4K (4096 x 3072 pixel) photos. Camera lens can be manually pointed up ro down before flight.
– Optical flow sensor automatically hovers the drone without pilot input.
– Altitude hold, headless mode, and one key return.
– 3.7V 2200mah battery provides over 16 minutes flight time.
– FPV video can be viewed, and video recorded directly to your phone using common 2.4Ghz WiFi. 5G WiFi is not required by this drone.
– HFUN app (http://bit.ly/HFUN-Android , http://bit.ly/HFUN-iOS) provides ability to view and record video. Additionally provides advanced features of follow me, waypoints, and gesture control of camera.
– Brushed motors will wear out eventually.
– No SD card recording capability. Instead video and photo files are recorded directly to your phone via WiFi, with usual WiFi limitations of lag, and dropped or frozen frames.
– HFUN app was very buggy with this drone. App crashed on me several times when video recording was activated.
– Could not get follow me feature to work properly with this drone.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.