ZOHD Dart FPV Gyro Stabilized PNP Airplane Flight Test Review
This FPV RC airplane has forward swept wing to reduce stall potential. The PNP version includes gyro stabilization to ease flying for beginners or for long range LOS flying. Find it here https://goo.gl/9evfXs
– Gyro stabilization is included (PNP version only. Not included in the cheaper “Kit” version). Can fly in full stabilization with angle restriction, partial stabilization (for wind gusts but with no angle restrictions), and no stabilization for expert fliers.
– All flight surfaces are snap magnet connectioned to the fuselage. Allows easy setup or breakdown for transportation, or reduces damage potential in a crash.
– Innovative forward swept wing design for good lift, and low stall potential.
– 12A ESC
– 2006 2400KV motor
– Good short to medium range FPV flier.
– Not a lot of room in the payload bay. You may be restricted in battery size that you can fit in the bay. I used a 3S 900mah with XT60 connector.
– Gyro seems to calibrate each time that you plug in the battery. Make sure that the aircraft is on a flat level surface when you plug in the battery.
– Not a slow flier, and it doesn’t glide very well.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.